the soundtrack to this entry is beverly hills by weezer
so, I found out that theres not gonna be a Robinson family holiday this year, stuck in shitting glasgow all year, fucking glorious.
but its not at all bad, I got my xbox, my collection of doctor who dvds.
This summer I'm gonna nerd it up big time, well, more than I do every other day...
sometimes I think about moving into the internet as a permanent fixture, or a least for a holiday home, any suggestions on how I can make this possible?
anyway, I'll be posting more often this summer, cos I promised my friend Heather I wouldnt be one of those bloggers who never blog.
Yet I dont feel like a blogger, is there a secret society I need to join? did I just break the first few rules?
So this summer will be a blur of blogging and vlogging, I'm just a sucker for all things 'ogging'...apart from dogging....do people still do that? and why do I care?..
(maybe I'll put dogging in the labels for the post, how many people will read it then....PERVS!)
so, that wraps up this horrible tangent of a post.
how can I liven this blog up?
Fireworks?
Dragons?
Content?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You're lacking Uranus references obv.
ReplyDeleteThis news is so terribly bleak.
insert lyrics to 'chin up' here.
There will be an upside- I feel very sure of it.
Until then keep breaking blogging rules and uhm, Uranus.
Awww, lovely to see you blogging!
ReplyDeleteIs such a shame about the holiday this year. Sad times.
And yeah, people still go dogging (how do I know? - Cornwall is just one big slut) Pervy times.
Love always,
Stephles. x